Brite Plus (1 kg)
Brite Plus Non Chlorine shock is a great way to oxidize your pool without the worry of raising your chlorine levels. By using Brite Plus, you will also make your pool a friendly place for those in the family with sensitive skin. As you may know, chlorine can be harmful in large amounts to people with skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis; by using a non chlorine shock treatment you will oxidize the water to burn off the waste such as grease, oils and lotions and yet keep the pool a fun place to swim (no more stinging eyes :0)
Using BritePlus in your pool on a weekly basis will keep the pool water healthy for all the family!